Delphi Academy of Los Angeles provides a unique education and environment unlike any other school.
As with all great private schools, it is the tradition of giving and partnership with its parents and alumni that allows Delphi Academy of Los Angeles to provide the Delphi experience.
In a challenging economy, it is this support that helps us improve and expand our facilities, provide the educational programs and athletics and performing arts and attract professional faculty and staff.
We invite you to become a partner in the Delphi mission. There are many ways to do this. Specific opportunities for alumni include:
- Start or move up in your Delphi Donor Status to help fund scholarships to assist other students to experience a Delphi education or for school and facility improvements:
- Delphi Benefactor ($50,000+)
- Delphi Future Builder ($25,000 – $49,999)
- Delphi Green & Gold Society ($10,000 – $24,999)
- Delphi Honor Roll ($5,000 – $9,999)
- Delphi Sponsor ($1,000 – $4,999)
- Delphi Associate ($250 – $999)
- Friends of Delphi ($50 – $249)
- Work as a School Representative to refer families and students to the Delphi Academy.
- Volunteer in the Co-Curricular area of the school (Athletics, Art, Computers, Music, etc.) or as an expert in your field, host students in apprenticeships or speak at a business seminar at the school.