COVID 19 GUIDELINES
Delphi’s Preschool and K-6 classes are currently open and operating on campus.
Students in Middle School and High School are receiving remote instruction.
All schools are required to post the DPH Reopening Protocols for K-12 Schools, Appendix T1 and their COVID-19 Safety Plan which includes (1) the COVID-19 Prevention Program (CPP), and (2) the COVID-19 School Guidance Checklist.
Click on these links to review:
Modified Building Hours:
Monday-Friday 8:00am to 4:00pm for Preschool children
Monday-Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm for Teachers
Monday-Friday 8:00am to 5:30pm for Administrators and Estates Management Personnel
Currently there are no visitors allowed on campus.
All campus tours are being conducted virtually using computer conferencing platforms.
Our Admissions Director has a good deal of flexibility in scheduling of virtual tours to make it as convenient for prospective families as possible.
New Heath & Safety Guidelines:
These guidelines are designed to create a safe and healthy environment for our students and staff.
- All staff and students over 2 years of age must wear cloth face coverings while on the premises.
- Classrooms have been arranged to allow social distancing between the students while they engage in school activities.
- Hallways and walkway floors have been clearly marked with colorful spacers to help remind children of the appropriate social distance.
- In addition to handwashing facilities within the boys’ and girls’ restrooms, auxiliary hand-washing stations have been installed throughout the campus to provide ample resources for washing hands.
- Options for online learning and participation in academic studies as well as extracurricular options are available for previously enrolled students.
In Case of Infection or Exposure to COVID:
For our students, parents or teachers, if you suspect you have been exposed to COVID or are infected, please contact your healthcare provider, as well as the COVID Team Representative at Delphi at 818-583-1070. You and your child should follow the current Health Department guidelines, found at these links: